Write a review
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 large egg - lightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoons butter - melted and cooled
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat griddle or skillet to medium heat. Coat lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, sift flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter - about 1/4 cup per pancake - onto griddle. When pancakes begin to bubble on top, flip and cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with butter and powdered sugar. A sprinkle of grated nutmeg is great finishing touch.