Write a review
- 2 eggplants, ends trimmed, peeled
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- CUT thin slice off opposite long sides of each eggplant; discard. Cut each eggplant into 6 lengthwise slices; place in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 6 min. or until eggplant is very tender; place in colander. Drain well. Place in single layer on clean kitchen towel; cover with second towel. Press gently to remove excess moisture from eggplant.
- MIX cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, bread crumbs, Parmesan and basil; spoon about 1/3 cup onto each eggplant slice. Roll up, starting at one short end. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray; cover with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 min. before serving.