English Muffin Pizzas
Write a review
- 6 English muffins, split in half, toasted
- 1/2 pound Odom's Tennessee Pride® Mild Country Sausage
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place muffin halves on baking sheet. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Top each muffin half with about 1 tablespoon each tomato sauce and cheese. Top evenly with cooked sausage and remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.