Write a review
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 package (about 0.13 oz) strawberry-, lemon-, orange- or lime-flavored unsweetened soft drink mix
- 1 cup vanilla frosting (from 1-lb tub)
- Candy sprinkles, fruit-flavored gummy ring-shaped candies, gumdrops or jelly beans, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir baking mix, powdered sugar, butter, egg and drink mix (dry) until dough forms. Pat mixture firmly on bottom of ungreased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool in pan on wire rack about 1 hour.
- Spread bars with frosting; sprinkle with candies. For bars, cut into 5 rows by 5 rows.