Eyes For You Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 box funfetti cake mix
- 1 can purchased vanilla frosting
- Neon food coloring (blue, green, purple)
- 1 box white powdered mini donuts
- Red decorating gel
- 1 package gumdrops or gummy Lifesaver candies
- Brown mini M&Ms
- Multicolored licorice twists
- 1. Prepare cupcakes according to directions on cake mix. Bake and allow to cool.
- 2. Divide the frosting into three small bowls. Add a few drops of food coloring to each and mix well. Frost the cupcakes using the different frostings.
- 3. On each mini donut, draw lines with the decorating gel to look like a bloodshot eye.
- 4. In the center of each donut place a gumdrop or gummy candy, securing it with a little bit of decorating gel. Add a brown mini M&M for the pupil.
- 5. Place one donut eye in the center of each cupcake. Use the licorice to create monster tentacles.