Fajita Vegetable Stir-Fry
Write a review
- 2 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Honey Spread
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into very thin wedges
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Melt Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Honey Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red peppers and onion until tender and golden, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic, cumin and chili powder and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in lime juice and cilantro.
- This recipe is great served with steak, chicken or pork. OR, thinly slice steak, chicken or pork and serve in warm corn or flour tortillas topped with Fajita Vegetable Stir-Fry.