Family Favorite Buffalo Tenders
Write a review
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Additional Buffalo wing sauce, if desired
- 1 In medium bowl, mix chicken and wing sauce. Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to marinate. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix Dipping Sauce ingredients. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs. Remove chicken from marinade with slotted spoon. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with sauces.