Farfalle and Tuna Casserole
Write a review
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package farfalle pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 jar (14.5 ounces) Prego® Artisian Three Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- 2 Stir the farfalle, tuna, peas, tomatoes, Italian seasoning and sauce in a 2-quart round casserole. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- 3 Bake for 30 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling and the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.