Festive Cabot Cheddar Tree
Write a review
- 5 (8-ounce) bars Cabot Sharp Cheddar, plain and flavored
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Grape cherry tomatoes or olives
- 1 mushroom
- 1. Cut each bar of cheddar into 1-inch cubes.
- 2. On large platter or cutting board, arrange cubes in rows to form tree shape, using different flavor for each row and separating flavors with thyme sprigs and rows of tomatoes or olives.
- 3. For star on top, peel skin from mushroom; press star pattern into mushroom with point of knife.