Festive Fruit Platter
A delicious festive fruit platter
Write a review
- 1 pound seedless green or red grapes, cut into small bunches
- 1 pint strawberry (2 cups)
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium apricots, pitted and cut in half
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Fresh white currants, if desired
- 1 Arrange fruits on large platter.
- 2 Mix sour cream and brown sugar. Garnish dip with currants. Serve with fruit.