Feta Cheese Ball
Write a review
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) feta cheese, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1 cup walnut pieces, finely chopped
- RITZ Crackers
- MIX cream cheese and feta cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
- SHAPE into ball. Roll in chopped fresh parsley, if desired. Serve with crackers.