Fiesta 7 Layer Dip
Write a review
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 container (12 oz each) refrigerated guacamole
- 1 container (16 oz each) sour cream
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Tortilla chips, optional
- Reserve 1/2 cup drained tomatoes; set aside. Blend remaining tomatoes and reserved liquid with beans in medium bowl.
- Spread bean mixture in 8x8-inch glass baking dish or round casserole dish. Top with guacamole.
- Blend together sour cream and seasoning mix in small bowl. Spread over guacamole. Top evenly with layers of cheese, olives, green onions and reserved tomatoes. Chill 2 hours prior to serving. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.