Firecracker Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 2 packages BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved ripe olives
- 3/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- HEAT oil in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Pour into large bowl; cool. Whisk in vinegar.
- ADD prepared pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, olives and cheese; toss well to coat. Refrigerate or serve immediately.