Flip Flop Crackers
Write a review
- 4 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme marshmallow creme
- Food coloring
- 48 Keebler® Town House Toppers® Original crackers
- 8 large strawberries
- 1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese and marshmallow crème. Tint with desired food coloring.
- 2. Spread scant teaspoon of cream cheese mixture in center of each KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE TOPPERS ORIGINAL cracker.
- 3. Lengthwise cut strawberries into thin slivers. Place two slivers on top of each cracker forming the “top of the flip flops”.