Fluffy Pink Lemonade Dessert with Pretzel Crust
Write a review
- 2 cups broken pretzels (about 4 oz)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 boxes (4-serving size each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 or 3 drops red food color
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, cut into fourths
- Heat oven to 350°F. In food processor bowl with metal blade, place pretzels and sugar. Cover; process 15 to 20 seconds or until finely crushed. With food processor running, drizzle melted butter through feed tube, pulsing to mix well.
- 2Press crust mixture in bottom of ungreased 11x7-inch pan or glass baking dish. Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- 3Remove foil wrapper from cream cheese package, place cream cheese in large microwavable bowl; microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 45 seconds to 1 minute or until well softened. Stir until smooth. Beat dry pudding mix into cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well incorporated. Add lemonade concentrate and food color. Beat on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed, about 2 minutes until fluffy. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping until smooth. Spread over crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over lemonade mixture. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- 4Cut dessert into squares. Garnish each serving with lemon.