Follow the Leader Recipe
Write a review
- Hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- Sliced carrots
- Lettuce, for garnish
- Start by cutting a zig zag line into the carrot slices. These will create the chickens' combs. Also cut small pieces of carrot to be used as the chickens' beaks.
- Cut a bit off the bottom of the eggs to create a flat base.
- Insert the carrot comb into the top of the egg.
- Insert cloves into the egg to create the eyes, then add the carrot beaks.
- Complete the look by placing your egg chickens in a bed of lettuce on a serving dish.