Write a review
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 container (1 lb) chocolate creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- White decorating gel
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Reshape into log. If too soft to cut into slices, refrigerate up to 30 minutes.
- Cut dough into 32 (1/4-inch) slices. With floured fingers, shape each dough slice to form football. On ungreased cookie sheets, place slices 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Spread frosting over cookies. With white decorating gel, draw laces on each football.