Fried Home-Style Potatoes
Write a review
- 6 small Yukon gold potatoes
- Peanut oil, for frying
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- In a large Dutch oven or deep-fryer, pour oil to a depth of 2-inches. Preheat oil over medium-high heat to 350 degrees F.
- Wash potatoes and pat dry. Cut each potato crosswise into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- Fry potatoes in batches for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with House Seasoning. Serve immediately.
- Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.