Frosty the Cheese Ball
Write a review
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 10 raisins for eyes, mouth, and buttons
- 1 piece of carrot for the nose
- 4 crackers for the hat (we used Ritz and Dare water crackers)
- 1 thyme sprig for the hat (optional)
- Strips of carrot for the scarf
- 2 broken pretzels for the arms
- 1 (1/2-inch) piece of a canned baby corn for the pipe
- Toothpick for the pipe
- In a large bowl, let the cream cheese soften at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Stir in the garlic salt and the onion powder, then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- Make the snowman by rolling two thirds of the cheese into a ball for his body and the other third into a ball for his head. Stack the balls, then add the facial features, clothing, arms, and pipe as shown. Serve with crackers or mini bagels.