Frozen Cherry Lime Margaritas
Write a review
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 can water (use the can from the limeade concentrate)
- 2 tablespoons tart cherry juice concentrate. Grenadine will also work, but tart cherry juice is better if you can find it)
- 3 tablespoons good tequila (about 2 shots)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and fill with ice. Blend on high/ice crush until smooth. Add more ice if needed.
- Pour into your favorite margarita glass, and top with maraschino cherries and lime slices.
- Makes: About 3-4 margaritas