Frozen Hawaiian Pie
Write a review
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large banana)
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crusts
- Garnishes: chopped pineapple, maraschino cherries, chopped walnuts, whipped topping, toasted coconut, fresh mint sprigs
- Stir together condensed milk and whipped topping. Fold in next 7 ingredients. Pour evenly into graham cracker crusts.
- Cover and freeze 12 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer, and let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.