Frozen Lime Cheesecake
Write a review
- 9 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 cups lime sherbet
- 3 slices lime
- MIX graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually add sherbet, mixing until well blended. Pour over crust.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Top with lime slices just before serving.