Frozen S'More Pops
Write a review
- Wax paper
- 10 wooden picks
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (3 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- LINE tray with wax paper. Press one wooden pick into each marshmallow. Place graham cracker crumbs in small, shallow bowl.
- MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- DIP marshmallows into melted chocolate using wooden picks; roll marshmallows to cover completely with chocolate. Dip into graham cracker crumbs, rolling to cover. Transfer to prepared tray.
- FREEZE for 20 minutes or until chocolate is set. Enjoy immediately or transfer to airtight container and store in freezer for up to 1 week. Be sure to allow marshmallows to sit at room temperature for a couple minutes prior to eating.