Frozen Sweet and Sour Grapes
Write a review
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons citric acid
- 1 bunch red or green grapes
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and citric acid. Adjust the ratio to your sweet/sour preference.
- Wash grapes leaving them a little bit damp.
- Toss each grape in the bowl of citric acid and sugar, or you can put mixture in a baggie and shake the grapes until thoroughly coated. If mixture starts to get clumpy (from the moisture) add another tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of citric acid.
- For unfrozen grapes, place on a plate or wire rack to dry.
- For frozen grapes, place in a freezer safe container and put into freezer. Let freeze for 1-2 hours.