Write a review
- 1 (12.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Sugar Free Peach Preserves
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped banana
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- STIR together preserves, orange juice and pineapple until blended. Fold in banana, strawberries and kiwi.
- POUR 1/4 cup mixture into small bowls or plastic cups.
- FREEZE for 1 to 2 hours or until partially frozen.
- Make ahead and freeze. Thaw in refrigerator (2 hours) or at room temperature (1 hour) until slushy. Can also be served partially frozen.