Fudge Stripes Layered Bars
Write a review
- 27 Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Original cookies
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted and cooled
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1. In small bowl toss together KEEBLER FUDGE STRIPES cookies and butter.
- 2. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9 x2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle coconut, white chocolate morsels, semi-sweet chocolate morsels and pecans over top. Evenly drizzle sweetened condensed milk over all.
- 3. Bake at 350°F for 24 to 28 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Cool completely. Cut into 2-inch squares.