Gingersnap Pumpkin Cream Tart
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/3 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup Land O Lakes® Heavy Whipping Cream
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all crust ingredients in bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons for topping. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of 10-inch tart pan. Bake 9-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine sugar and cream cheese in bowl until smooth. Add all remaining filling ingredients except whipping cream. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy. Continue beating, gradually adding whipping cream, until mixture is very thick and fluffy.
- Spread filling over cooled crust; sprinkle with reserved 3 tablespoons crust mixture. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until set.