Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Chicken 'n Broccoli Pie
Write a review
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 9-inch glass pie plate with shortening or cooking spray. In large bowl, mix broccoli, 1 cup of the cheese, the chicken and onion. Spoon into pie plate.
- 2Stir eggs, milk, Bisquick mix, salt and pepper until blended. Pour over mixture in pie plate.
- 3Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes before serving