Goblin Cookie Truffles
Write a review
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 36 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Purple candy melts
- 36 white and milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- Purple, orange, and black sprinkles for decorating
- Candy eyes, such as Wilton brand
- Crush sandwich cookies in a food processor. Combine softened cream cheese and cookie crumbs until evenly mixed together.
- Form cookie mixture into 1-inch balls, and place them on a waxed-paper-covered baking sheet. Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Melt purple candy melts over a double boiler; once melted, transfer to a piping bag. Pipe small circles onto a waxed-paper-covered baking sheet. Immediately press an unwrapped chocolate kiss into the center and add sprinkles around the brim of the hat. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until chocolate is set. These goblin hats will sit on top of the cookie balls. Once cookie balls are firm, dip them into melted chocolate. Use a fork to lift the balls from the bottom and transfer back to baking sheet. Apply candy eyes to cookie balls by gently pressing them in.
- Immediately top goblins with the chocolate kiss hats. Allow truffles to set for 30 minutes in refrigerator.