Graham Cracker Eclair "Cake"
Write a review
- 15 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (30 squares), divided
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- ARRANGE 10 graham squares, slightly overlapping, on bottom of 8-inch square pan. Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Stir in COOL WHIP.
- SPREAD half the pudding mixture over graham squares in pan; cover with 10 of the remaining graham squares. Repeat layers.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours. Spread with BAKER'S ONE BOWL Chocolate Frosting.