Grands!® Beef and Stout Hand Pies
Write a review
- 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 cup diced fresh sweet potato
- 1/2 cup Irish stout
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers original refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in sweet potato, stout, salt and pepper. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Uncover; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until liquid is evaporated.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 6-inch round. Place on cookie sheet. Spoon about 1/4 cup meat mixture onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press with fork to seal.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.