Grands Chicken Bacon Quesadillas
Write a review
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (4 tablespoons)
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dip mix
- 1 cup chunky-style salsa
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Peach Preserves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 pound sliced roasted chicken (from deli), chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend or crumbled queso blanco cheese (3 oz)
- 8 slices precooked bacon, chopped
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- In small bowl, mix sour cream, 1 sliced green onion and 1 tablespoon of the ranch dip mix. In another small bowl, mix salsa, preserves and 1 tablespoon of the cilantro.
- Heat closed medium-size contact grill for 5 minutes; spray grill plates with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix chicken, cheese, bacon and remaining green onions, cilantro and ranch dip mix.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; press or roll each into 5-inch round. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture on one side of each biscuit round. Fold biscuit over filling; press edges to seal.
- Place biscuits, two at a time, on grill; close grill. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve with sour cream and salsa mixtures.
- A waffle maker can be used in place of the contact grill. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer.