Grands!® Unsloppy Joes
Write a review
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 Heat oven to 375° F. In large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Stir in sauce and chili powder; simmer 5 minutes.
- 2 Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and about 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.