Great Apple and Pumpkin Pie Roll-Up
Write a review
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust on cookie sheet; press dough into 14x9-inch rectangle. Bake 8 minutes; set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat 3 oz softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; continue mixing until combined.
- Spread 1 cup canned apple pie filling along one short edge of crust in straight line. Spread pumpkin-cream cheese mixture evenly over remaining part of crust.
- Working from the edge with the apple pie filling, carefully roll up crust, being cautious not to squeeze too much, so filling does not come out the sides. Place roll-up in ungreased 9x5-inch loaf pan, seam side down. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until outside is light golden brown. Cool in pan 1 hour.
- In small bowl, mix 3/4 cup powdered sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons water until smooth, adding more water for thinner consistency if desired. Drizzle over roll-up. Slice and serve!