Green Apple Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Write a review
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup crushed ginger snap cookies (about 12 cookies)
- 6 tablespoons butter , melted
- 12 ounces plain cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (4-servings size) package JOLLY RANCHER Green Apple Gelatin , divided
- Green sanding sugar
- 1. Butter an 8 x 8-inch square pan.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, ginger cookie crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Chill 15 minutes.
- 3. Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer until smooth; add sugar and 2 tablespoons JOLLY RANCHER Green Apple Gelatin and blend just until smooth. Spoon over crust and spread into an even layer. Chill 15 minutes.
- 4. Pour remaining gelatin into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add 1/3 cup ice water and mix to combine. Cool 15 minutes if necessary.
- 5. Pour cooled gelatin mixture over the cream cheese layer and refrigerate 2 hours. Sprinkle top of bars with green sanding sugar, slice and serve. Store, covered, in the refrigerator. Makes 16 servings.