Ham & Cheese Stromboli
Write a review
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked deli ham
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked deli turkey breast
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk.
- 2 Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 16x12-inch rectangle. With the short side facing you, layer the ham and turkey on the bottom half of the pastry to within 1 inch of the edge. Sprinkle with the cheese. Starting at the short side, roll up like a jelly roll. Place seam-side down onto a baking sheet. Tuck the ends under to seal. Brush with the egg mixture.
- 3 Bake for 25 minutes or until the stromboli is golden brown. Remove the stromboli from the baking sheet and let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.