Ham and Pineapple Bake
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2Sprinkle ham, pineapple and onions in pie plate. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, eggs and mustard until blended; pour over ham mixture.
- 3Bake uncovered about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.