Write a review
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10 oz.) tomato soup
- 1 can (14 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or could use oregano
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- In a large skilled, cook ground beef and onion on medium-high heat for 7 minutes, breaking up ground beef with a wooden spatula (in bite-size pieces) until beef is browned.
- Once ground beef and onion is cooked, add tomato soup, water, diced tomatoes, sugar, minced garlic, paprika, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, parsley, Italian seasoning, and Worchestire sauce to skillet. Cook on medium-high heat for five minutes until mixture starts to boil.
- Add pasta to pot and simmer on low with lid on until pasta is tender, about 12 minutes.
- Serve Camp Hamburger Goulash and top with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.