Hawaiian Cookie Balls
Write a review
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 40 square shortbread cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate (6 oz.), broken into pieces, melted
- 3/4 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- Combine pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Immediately stir in cookie crumbs. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Shape into 32 (1-inch) balls. Roll 16 balls in coconut; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Dip remaining balls in melted chocolate; add to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 20 min. or until firm.
- Mini Chicks or Ducks
- Decorate with mini candy-coated chocolate morsels and decorating gels to resemble baby chicks or ducks.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
- Add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with fork letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl.
- Use a food processor to finely crush the shortbread cookies. For uniformly sized balls, use a mini cookie dough scoop to measure out the cookie mixture for each ball.