Healthy Hashbrown Casserole
Write a review
- 1 (2-pound) bag Southern-style frozen hashbrown potatoes
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of celery soup
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ cups onion, chopped
- ¼ stick margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Mix potatoes with remaining ingredients.
- Spread in casserole dish and cover with foil. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes.