Heavenly Caramel Pie
Write a review
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box
- 1 1/2 cups Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping, (from two 12.25-oz jars)
- 1/4 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (3 cups)
- 1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Pecan Halves
- Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix 1/4 cup of the caramel topping and the chopped pecans. Spread mixture over bottom of cooled pie crust.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the caramel topping with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Fold in whipped topping just until blended (do not overmix). Spoon cream cheese mixture into pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until set.
- Arrange pecan halves on top of pie; drizzle remaining 1/4 cup caramel topping over pie. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.