Heavenly Heart-Shaped Pancakes
Write a review
- 2-1/2 cups Clover Valley® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup (6-oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil, plus more for the griddle and cookie cutters
- 1/3 cup packed Clover Valley® Brown Sugar
- 3-inch heart-shaped metal cookie cutters (optional)
- Powdered sugar
- COMBINE flour, morsels, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Combine milk, eggs, oil and brown sugar in medium bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter may be lumpy).
- HEAT griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle into the shape of a heart; cook until bubbles begin to burst. Turn; continue to cook about 1 minute longer or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter. (For perfectly shaped pancakes, brush inside of cookie cutters with oil; place on griddle. Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the cookie cutters and cook until bubbles begin to burst. Remove cookie cutters. Turn; continue to cook about 1 minute longer or until golden.)
- SPRINKLE with powdered sugar before serving.