HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates Tree Craft
Write a review
- One 12 x 4-inch Styrofoam cone
- Aluminum foil
- 4 bags (13 oz. each) HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates, wrapped in green, red and silver foil
- Glue (low heat gun, non-toxic craft glue, glue stick or confectioners' glue)
- Bow (optional)
- Ice cream cones
- 1. Cover foam cone with foil.
- 2. Decorate cone with green foil-wrapped chocolates by gluing flat side against the foil-covered cone. Use the remaining red and silver chocolates to decorate the tree. Insert one end of a toothpick into the side of each chocolate; insert other end into the foam cone, filling in the gaps between the green foil chocolates.
- 3. Place a cheerful bow, star, or mini santa’s hat at top of tree.
- 4. Glue remaining chocolates to ice cream cones to create your fantasy forest!
- Finished dimension of large tree: 14 inches high.
- Completed craft is for decorative purpose only and candy should not be eaten.