HERSHEY'S White Chip Luscious Lemon Cookies Recipe
Write a review
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cuppacked light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup(1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- 2. Beat butter, brown sugar, lemon peel and vanilla extract in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture. Stir in white chips and pecans, if desired. Drop by tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until almost set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 30 cookies.