Hidden Valley Minestrone Pasta Bake
Write a review
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables well drained
- 1 box (16 ounces) rigatoni
- 1 cup red beans rinsed, well drained
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen assorted vegetables
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- salt to taste
- Main Dish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, together with milk and seasoning mix.Fold in half of the mozzarella, all of the pasta, mixed vegetables, and beans. Spoon the mixture into an oiled 13x9x2-inch baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Let stand uncovered for five minutes before serving.