Holiday Bread Pudding
Write a review
- 16 slices bread, cubed
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 2 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
- COMBINE bread and cranberries in large bowl. Combine evaporated milk, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; combine well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- BAKE for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Top with caramel sauce.