Holiday Cheese Truffles
Write a review
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Dash ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1-2/3 cups chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- SOCIABLES Crackers
- BEAT first 4 ingredients with mixer until blended. Divide in half. Add peppers to half, and onions to remaining half; mix each until blended.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
- SHAPE each mixture into 24 (1-inch balls); roll in nuts. Serve with crackers.