Write a review
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups red and green candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir all ingredients except candies until soft dough forms. Stir in candies.
- 2On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by 2 heaping tablespoonfuls for each cookie, placing about 2 inches apart.
- 3Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely. Store in covered container at room temperature.