Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
Write a review
- 2 cups roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Add peanuts to the food processor and pulse until fine
- Add salt, honey and vegetable oil and process for 3 minutes or until peanut butter is smooth
- Store peanut butter in a glass or plastic jar and store in refrigerator for up to one month
- For crunchy peanut butter: Before making the creamy peanut butter, pulse an additional 1/2 cup of peanuts until chopped into small pieces and set aside. Make the recipe then stir in peanut pieces.
- Substitution Ideas
- Swap out roasted, unsalted almonds, cashews or pistachios for the peanuts and follow with the instructions above.