Honey Chicken Thighs
Write a review
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs or 6 regular chicken thighs
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the garlic powder, chili powder, salt, cumin, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a large ziploc bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and shake, coating the pieces of chicken.
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish sprayed with cooking spray and bake for 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees.
- While the chicken is baking, combine the honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well.
- When the chicken is cooked through, remove from oven. Set oven to broil.
- Brush chicken pieces with half of the honey mixture.
- Broil 1-2 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn pieces over.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
- Broil 1-2 minutes or until chicken is crisp.